Matthew Denley is a shareholder with Cummins, Goodman, Denley & Vickers P.C. Mr. Denley is a litigator who handles both general civil and administrative law cases. In addition to workers’ compensation insurance defense work, he emphasizes employment law and related regulatory matters.
When Mr. Denley is not practicing law, he can be found running Hood to Coast or training around town.
Willamette University College of Law
Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Ninth Circuit
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- 12th Judicial District Bar Association
- Yamhill County Bar Association
- Oregon Self-Insurers Association
- Oregon Associated Loggers, Inc.
- Associated Oregon Industries
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Association
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network