Jim Anderson is a shareholder with Cummins, Goodman, Denley & Vickers P.C. Mr. Anderson’s practice focuses on OSHA, employment litigation, workers’ compensation and other administrative law defense. Mr. Anderson has represented employers in Federal and State OSHA matters across the Western United States. He has been involved in the legislative and agency processes for developing statutes and regulations related to OSHA and workers’ compensation matters in Oregon and Washington.
Prior to joining the firm Mr. Anderson’s law practice included general civil litigation, intellectual property and entertainment law, including both transactional work and related litigation, and criminal law.
When Mr. Anderson is not practicing law, he can be found at the beach.
University of Oregon School of Law
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section
- Litigation Section
- Labor and Employment Law Section
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Federal Bar, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Federal Bar, U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- Federal Bar, United States Court of Appeals, 11th Judicial Circuit
- Federal Bar, United States Court of Appeals, 9th Judicial Circuit
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network