Andrew Graham is a shareholder with Cummins, Goodman, Denley & Vickers P.C. His practice focuses primarily on counseling and litigation of OSHA and workers’ compensation matters.
Mr. Graham regularly assists clients with workers’ compensation cases and OSHA matters arising in both Oregon and Washington. He also has experience litigating Federal OSHA cases. His litigation practice includes appearance before administrative law judges, Circuit and Superior Court judges and juries, and appellate courts.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Graham counsels’ clients on regulatory compliance in both the OSHA and workers’ compensation settings, and he assists clients with OSHA accident investigations and other inspections.
When Mr. Graham is not practicing law, he can be found trail running all around the Pacific Northwest or hiking or sailing with his family.
I became interested in a career in the law because I enjoy critical thinking and logic-based argument. As a practicing attorney, I also enjoy working with clients on problem solving and developing strategies for how to approach each case.
Andrew H. Graham
Lewis & Clark Law School,
Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude
University of California, Santa Cruz
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy
- Editor in Chief, Environmental Law, Lewis & Clark Law School
- Cornelius Honor Society, Lewis & Clark Law School
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington Bar Association
- Oregon Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section
- Labor and Employment Law Section, Occupational Safety and Health Subcommittee
- Washington Self-Insurers Association
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network