Damon Vickers is a shareholder with Cummins, Goodman, Denley & Vickers P.C. Mr. Vickers’ practice has focused on workers compensation, OSHA, employment litigation and other administrative law defense. Mr. Vickers has represented employers in Federal and State OSHA matters across the Western United States. He has been involved in the legislative and agency processes for developing statutes and regulations related to OSHA and workers’ compensation matters in Oregon and Washington. He is admitted to practice in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and the District of Columbia.
Prior to joining the firm Mr. Vickers assisted with legislative drafting, administrative rule review, committee hearing appearances, legal research and writing for Oregon Office of Legislative Counsel.
When Mr. Vickers is not practicing law, he can be found on the golf course, walking Cook Park trail, hiking Tillamook Head trail, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
I have enjoyed competitive, mostly team sports, since a young age. The transition to becoming a litigator was a natural extension of my enjoyment of competition and being part of a team. What I enjoy most about being an attorney is working together with clients to achieve the identified objectives in a case.Damon L. Vickers
Willamette University College of Law
Bachelor of Arts
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- American Bar Association
- Labor Law and Litigation Sections
- Occupational Safety and Health Subcommittee
- U.S. District Court for District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Ninth Circuit
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Food Northwest
- Washington Self-Insurers Association
- Associated General Contractors
- American Society of Safety Engineers (Columbia-Willamette)
- Associated Oregon Loggers, Inc.
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Yamhill County Bar Association
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network
- National Workers’ Compensation Roundtable
- NWCDN WCLAW HubGroup