Sydni Griswold is an associate with Cummins, Goodman, Denley & Vickers P.C. Ms. Griswold focuses her practice on OSHA, workers’ compensation and other administrative law defense. Before joining the firm, Ms. Griswold volunteered with Wills for the Underserved, and practiced her skills while working through her externships.
When Ms. Griswold is not practicing law, she can be found playing the piano, watching documentaries, reading novels or enjoying local farmers markets with her dogs.
I decided to become an attorney while pursuing my undergraduate degree in finance. I was intrigued by the way the law interacts with every aspect of business and society.
What I enjoy most about being an attorney is helping to solve legal issues through analytical reasoning.
University of Oregon School of Law
St Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Illinois State Scholars
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network
- President of the Law and Entrepreneurship Student Association, UO School of Law Chapter
- Board Member of the Women’s Law Forum, UO School of Law Chapter
- Volunteer for Wills for the Underserved Program, UO School of Law Chapter