Allied Building Products Corp.
Argonaut Insurance Co.
Associated Oregon Loggers, Inc.
Avizent Risk Services
Cannon Cochran Management Services, Inc.
Cascade Steel Rolling Mills, Inc.
City County Insurance Services
City of Hillsboro
City of Salem
Columbia Helicopters, Inc.
Douglas County, Oregon
Erickson Air-Crane, Inc.
Empire Pacific Risk Management, Inc.
Fire & Police Disability & Retirement Fund, City of Portland
Forest River, Inc.
Great American Insurance Co.
Hawkeye Construction, Inc.
Hoffman Construction, Inc.
Huntleigh USA Corporation
Income Property Management Company, Inc.
Intermountain Claims Inc.
Jackson County, Oregon
Kraft Foods, Inc.
Miller Timber Services
Northwest Earthmovers, Inc.
NW Cancer Specialists
Oregon Self-Insurers Association
Pinnacle Risk Management Services
Port of Portland
Portland Community College
Portland Sheet Metal
Rexius Forest By-Products, Inc.
Safeway Stores, Inc.
Salem Area Mass Transit District
Schnitzer Steel Industries
Special Districts Association of Oregon
Specialty Risk Services
Tristar Risk Management
Washington County, Oregon
Zurich Insurance Co.
- Oregon Workers Compensation Board rules Claimant required to cooperate with employer/insurers reasonable investigation. Claimant’s attorney sanctioned.
- FEDOSHA calls for Arizona to Follow Federal Fall Protection Policy
- Federal Osha Publishes General Industry Inspection Targeting Plan Changes
- Washington L&I’s new guidelines for opioids Rx to treat injured workers
- OSHA’S TOP 10 VIOLATIONS FOR FISCAL 2012 ANNOUNCED
- National Workers' Compensation Defense Network (NWCDN)
- Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
- Oregon Disability Calculators (PTD, TTD/TPD, and PPD)
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB)
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Division (WCD)
- OSHA Alaska
- OSHA Oregon
- OSHA Washington State
- State of Idaho Industrial Commission
- Washington State Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- WCB Significant and Noteworthy Cases (Cumulative Subject Index)