Matthew F. Denley
Mr. Denley is a shareholder and litigator in both the civil litigation department and our administrative law department. In addition to workers’ compensation insurance defense work, he emphasizes employment law and related regulatory matters.
He graduated from Willamette University College of Law, where he received a J.D. degree, and earned magna cum laude honors with a B.A. degree from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota. He is a member of Oregon, Washington and District of Columbia Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Oregon Self-Insurers Association.
Shareholder – Litigator
CUMMINS, GOODMAN, DENLEY & VICKERS, P.C.
Employment, business and personal injury civil litigation, administrative law litigation emphasizing workers’ compensation, employment and regulatory law. Representation of employers, insurance companies, third party administrators and other businesses.
1986, J.D. Degree
Willamette University College of Law
1982, B.A. Degree, magna cum laude
American Bar Association
U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
U.S. Court of Appeals for Ninth Circuit
Oregon State Bar Association
Washington State Bar Association
District of Columbia Bar Association
12th Judicial District Bar Association
Yamhill County Bar Association
Oregon Self-Insurers Association
Oregon Associated Loggers, Inc.
Associated Oregon Industries
Workers’ Compensation Claims Association
- OSHA Official Warns Employers To Prevent Heat-Related Incidents
- Congress Moves To Gut OSHA Plan To Weigh Violations In Procurement
- Industry Details Strategy To Stymie OSHA’s Electronic Reporting Rule
- Rules To Protect Workers From Chemicals, Falls Top OSHA’s Agenda
- OSHA Official Says Industry Court Challenges Unlikely To Delay Silica Rule
- National Workers' Compensation Defense Network (NWCDN)
- Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
- Oregon Disability Calculators (PTD, TTD/TPD, and PPD)
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB)
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Division (WCD)
- OSHA Alaska
- OSHA Oregon
- OSHA Washington State
- State of Idaho Industrial Commission
- Washington State Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- WCB Significant and Noteworthy Cases (Cumulative Subject Index)