George W. Goodman
Mr. Goodman is a shareholder and is the lead litigation attorney for the firm. His practice emphasizes complex contract disputes, personal injury defense, OSHA and Employers Liability Act defense, employment law and workers’ compensation defense litigation. Before joining the firm, he worked for the litigation unit of a large Portland, Oregon firm.
He received his law degree from Northwestern School of Law and has other graduate and undergraduate degrees from the University of Southern California and the University of Wisconsin. Memberships include the Oregon, Washington, and federal bars, the Oregon and National Self-Insurers Association and the American Bar Association’s Occupational Safety and Health Subcommittee.
Shareholder, Lead Attorney – Litigation; AV Rated
CUMMINS, GOODMAN, DENLEY & VICKERS, P.C.
Business and personal injury civil litigation, administrative law litigation with emphasis on workers’ compensation, employment law and OSHA defense. Representation of insurance companies, self-insured employers, and other businesses.
Associate, Litigation Unit, 1980-1983
WOLF, GRIFFITH, BITTNER, ABBOTT & ROBERTS
Medically related litigation, labor and workers’ compensation litigation.
1979, J. D. Degree
Northwestern School of Law, Lewis and Clark College
1973, M.F.A. Degree
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
1971, B.A. Degree
University of Wisconsin
Workers’ Compensation Claims Assoc.
Associated Oregon Industries
Oregon Self-Insured Assoc.
Washington State Bar Assoc.
Oregon State Bar
District of Columbia Bar
American Bar Assoc.
Associated Oregon Loggers
Washington Self-Insured Assoc.
Associated Society of Safety Engineers
National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network
- Industry Backs ‘Abatement Before Citation’ Bill, But Says Right To Contest Should Be Preserved
- Final Rule On Confined Spaces In Construction Takes New Technologies Into Account, OSHA Says
- Texas Democrat Renews Push For Injury Logs Covering Multi-Employer Sites
- Worker Advocates Urge Feds, States To Ramp Up Criminal Prosecutions In Severe Safety, Health Cases
- Cell Tower Deaths Lead To New Reg Priority As OSHA Pushes Issue With Stakeholders
- National Workers' Compensation Defense Network (NWCDN)
- Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
- Oregon Disability Calculators (PTD, TTD/TPD, and PPD)
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB)
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Division (WCD)
- OSHA Alaska
- OSHA Oregon
- OSHA Washington State
- State of Idaho Industrial Commission
- Washington State Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- WCB Significant and Noteworthy Cases (Cumulative Subject Index)